Summary[edit | edit source]
The Lantern must be researched in the Research Table before it can be crafted.
When placed, the Lantern provides light to the surrounding area, making it easier to see the raft at night. It can be placed:
- On walls such as the Wooden Wall, Thatch Wall but also the half walls or windows.
- On Pillars.
- Under the ceiling of Wooden Floors.
- On leveled ground like Foundations, Wooden Floors, Raised Floors, as well as on Shelves or Tables.
The Lantern has three different appearances: a chandelier, when placed under a Wooden Floor, a mounted torch on walls, and a tall, standing torch when placed on ground.
The Lantern cannot be mounted on diagonal walls and fences.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Shines light on the surrounding area once placed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lantern can be used to do a floating roof exploit. After placing the lantern at points shared with the Pillar (i.e. the corners of a floor), other supporting Pillars can be removed. The same effect can be achieved with Triangle Floors by placing two of these as one floor, and then removing any supporting pillars.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Added to the game in Patch 1.05 (Pre-Release).