Summary[edit | edit source]
It must be researched in the Research Table before it can be crafted.
The lantern provides light to a small area around where it's placed, making it easier to see the raft at night.
It can be placed:
- On walls like Wooden Wall, Thatch Wall but also the half walls or Windows.
- On Pillars.
- Under ceiling of Wooden Floor.
- On levelled ground like Foundations, Wooden Floors, Raised Floors, as well as on Shelves or Tables.
Depending where the Lantern is placed, the appearance is different.
The Lantern cannot be mounted on walls which were placed diagonal and on fences.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- The lantern provides light to a small area around where it's placed, making it easier to see the raft at night.
- The lantern becomes less useful if the player consistently sleeps through the night, thereby avoiding playing during night time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Added to the game in Patch 1.00.