Vine Goo 5
Summary[edit | edit source]
The primary use of this item is to double your oxygen capacity while underwater, allowing increased exploration time under the waves. While it is not a necessity, it can make retrieving items that spawn deep in the water much easier.
The Oxygen Bottle can be equipped by being placed in the armour slot under your inventory.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Allows players to stay underwater for longer.
- Helps players obtain Metal Ore, Copper, and any other item that can be found underwater around islands.
- Can help reach underwater abandoned huts.
- Combined with Flippers, it is possible for the player to swim much deeper than usual due to the speed and oxygen boost.
- If you want to pick up all possible items around an island easily, craft and equip the Oxygen Bottle, Flippers, and Scrap Hook. For maximum efficiency, play with a friend and have them throw an additional Shark Bait once the previous has been eaten.