|December 16, 2016|
PreRelease V1.00 is the first release of Raft on the itch.io platform, and was uploaded on December 16, 2016. While this version of the game was still referred to as a prototype by the developers, the releases on itch.io will be dubbed PreReleases for the sake of clarity throughout the update history.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The first prerelease version of Raft was uploaded to itch.io after Redbeet Interactive had asked for feedback on their Prototype released late October the same year. Many of the planned features that they had been blogging about prior to the upload were implemented in this release, as well as a series of bug fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- A shark now swims around the raft and attacks it.
- It can be killed to gain its meat.
- Big Crop Plot added to the game.
- Trees can be planted in the crop plot.
- Barrels added.
- Loot them to receive various items.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Graphical Improvements
- Water shaders
- Image effects
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Various bug fixes applied.