|Food & Water|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The simple purifier makes use of a thermal desalination system. In the Simple Purifier, Salt Water is heated to the point where the water turns into its gaseous state but is immediately caught by the overhanging leaf. The water will cool and condense into small droplets of water that will trickle down into an Empty Cup. Because the vapor only carries on the water, the salt stays behind in the original container, meaning the contents of the now filled cup is free of salt and can therefor me drunk without issue.
Usage[edit | edit source]
These are all the steps requires to purify Salt Water:
- Place Planks in the purifier to fuel it.
- Fill an Empty Cup with saltwater.
- Empty the Cup of Saltwater into the purifier.
- Wait. When it is done, the planks will stop burning and some Fresh Water will appear in a cup below the leaf.
- Use an Empty Cup to scoop up the purified water.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Added to the game in Patch 1.00.