- The Stone Axe is a tool in Raft. It can be used to chop down trees and to remove parts of your raft.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Useful for chopping down trees and removing raft parts.
- Using the Stone Axe is slower than the Metal Axe.
- Has lower durability than the Metal Axe.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Can be used to chop down trees on Islands or ones in a Large Crop Plot.
- Can be used to destroy structures created by the Building Hammer, but only returns half of the used resources.
Durability[edit | edit source]
Can sustain 55 chops before breaking. The Stone Axe will lose durability if you attempt to cut down an immature tree.
Gallery[edit | edit source]