Summary[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Used to immobilize your raft.
- Can only be used once.
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As of update 5 throwing this anchor onto an island will cause the player's raft to lift into the air for a short period of time.
- As of update 6 this has been resolved.
- There is also a chance that the raft may rotate up to angles of 90 degrees, however this bug is clientside and may not be seen by all players in a world.
- If the above bug happens there is a chance any affected players may be treated as being underwater, even if on their screen they are not. This means you can suffocate, and oxygen tanks do work if this happens.