Toy Robot

From Raft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Toy Robot.png
Toy Robot
Stacksize
5
Type
Miscellaneous

Toy Robot is a Miscellaneous item in Raft.

Summary[edit | edit source]

Toy Robot is a decoration object that can be found through Treasure Hunting. It is found in the Safes that can be dug up. Every time a Safe is dug up, there is a 2.3% chance that it is a Toy Robot. However, there are two robots; a regular and a Golden Toy Robot. When rolling the 2.3% chance of getting a robot in the first place, the game later decides whether it is a gold or regular robot. The regular Toy Robot has a 94.8% drop chance with the remaining 5.2% being the Golden Toy Robot's drop chance.

Uses[edit | edit source]

  • Used to decorate the raft.

History[edit | edit source]

Early Access
Update 12Toy Robot added to the game.

Gallery[edit | edit source]