Hi everyone![edit | edit source]
A new hotfix is out and it includes bug fixes for common issues like being stuck with a black screen trying to join friend/s and not being able to unlock "O Captain! My Captain!?" achievement.
You can see the full list of the fixes below.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Bug where joining a friend with a big raft could cause the player to get stuck on a black screen
- Bug where sails could sometimes be wrongly rotated when joining a friends raft
- Bug where boar could sometimes not be picked up due to hitbox issues
- Particles no longer show up in wierd places after changing FOV
- Roofs can now be built on top of open doors
- Changed some localization
- Sprinkler particles was flying through walls and floors. The water particles now collide with blocks.
- Visiting the new boat landmark no longer gives the wrong achievement. Meaning that "O Captain! My Captain!?" achievement can now be achieved.
- "Aye Aye Captain!" achievement now properly works.
References[edit | edit source]
- Redbeet Interactive (May 2019): "Update 9.05 Hotfix". URL: https://steamcommunity.com/games/648800/announcements/detail/1611638729473533655