Summary[edit | edit source]
- Walls are blocks that can be used to form rooms and buildings on your raft.
- Objects can be hung off of them.
- There are two types of wall. The Wooden Wall, and the Thatch Wall.
- Walls fill the space between two foundations or roof tiles, and if the foundations beneath them are broken they will also break.
- Can be placed on the foundations, roofs, floors.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Uses to make a house or a boat.
On the walls can be place the clocks, calendars and lanterns.
The Wooden Wall is cheaper than the Thatch Wall because they cost 4 planks, while thatch walls cost 2 planks and 3 palm leaves.